Finding A Dropshipping Niche Market In 2021
To begin with, what could be described as a Dropshipping Niche market? A niche market could be described as a particular subset of a huge market where the problems of a specific group of people or targets are being identified. This is continuous of our last post The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Profitable Dropshipping Niche
It is aimed at solving certain problems of the target market or target population. Do you find that complicated? No. It’s not as complicated as it sounds to be. It will be discussed thoroughly, the more specific it is, the better the understanding.
So, let’s take, for example, you witness the weight loss industry, you noticed the group of adults struggling to shed off some weights.
That’s a huge market to leverage on; it is a multi-billion dollar market, lots of competition from individuals in the slimming world and the weight watching world.
Although, you as an e-commerce store owner might not have the resources, the money nor time to compete for a shoulder to shoulder with other companies that deal with weight loss.
Except you are a millionaire, although I will assume every reader are not, so for the sake of this module.
To find a better niche, you will need to slim down the choice, find a smaller subsection in the area of the weight loss market where you could find the more detailed field or a target that has not been adequately justified. In this category, you could find your selected field and choose your desired niche.
That’s a better explanation, right? You should know that there are some prominent areas that most profitable droshipping niches do fall into, these areas are explained below.
I will explain the 5 areas in which most profitable Niches fall into
These are few of the aspects of life most people yearn for happiness
So, this is the point you can leverage on those things that everybody can’t do without if you leverage on a niche that makes provision for these things (relationships, health, money, fitness etc.) you should know you are treading on the right path. So many of the sub-categories of these three things are usually good; they could be grouped into
- Wealth and money
- Health and fitness
- Relationships and dating
These three aspects of life are crucial; they are the things that almost everyone on the planet is interested in, some go extra miles in finding happiness in this regards, people spend a lot on these.
Now, breaking it down, you could move from the general classification above to the specific, and say, there are other subcategories that other profitable niches do fall under, these two categories could be :
- Hobbies and interests
The two topics above are another areas where people spend a whole lot of money. From this subcategories, let’s move on to the next 5 markets that could serve us a better niche, the 5 areas are:
- Relationships and dating
- Health and fitness
- Wealth and money
- Hobbies, interests and activities
These categories of niches are fundamental. Almost every marvelous niche falls into one or more of these categories. Let’s take a sample of one of the niches from the general 5 profitable niche market for your Shop if you store.
Examples from the general 5 areas of the profitable niche market for your Shopify stores.
- The health and fitness niche: the subsection that could fall under this category includes body building, weight loss, insomnia, diabetes, genital warts etc.. So, basically, these subcategories can be further drilled down to find niches that are more specific, e.g.
- Providing recipes for type 2 diabetic patients who are over 50 years old and are at the risk of losing their lives
- Providing bodybuilding gadgets for skinny guys who want to attract women by getting ripped.
- Providing weight loss recipes for post pregnant women
- Insomnia for drug addicts who are unable to get some sleep due to withdraws
- Or providing natural remedies for genital warts for those who couldn’t see their doctors.
2. Wealth and money: you could slim down your niche under the wealth and money category to be specific, you could decide to choose paid eBooks, digital downloads, finding a, Affiliate marketing or getting into Dropshipping business. You could also make further research to be specific on your niche, making further research will help you to find more targeted marketing niche below are few samples subcategories of niches under wealth and money.
- Finding an Affiliate marketing jobs for stay at home mum who couldn’t take up a 9 to 5 job
- Getting a job for former military personnel who still wants to be relevant in the market job
- Getting paid surveys for students who wants to earn some money while studying
- Forex for beginners who wants to trade with little budget
- Starting an eCommerce business for new sellers with limited budget
3. Self Improvement niche: you could categorize this niche into stress management tips, improving public speaking, improving confidence, avoiding procrastination, learning Spanish etc. This categories of self improvement niche can as well be futher researched into, to give a more specific context and provide a more detailed sub-category. You could provide specific niches such as:
- How to manage stress for businessman or woman with high blood pressure.
- Spanish learning made easy for men hoping to retire in Spain.
- Public speaking tips for authors on their first book signing tour.
- How to improve the confidence level of adults looking to get a girlfriend
- How to avoid procrastination for people looking to start a new business.
4. Relationships and Dating: you could firstly get a general niche from this category by searching for niche such as how to get a girlfriend, how to have a good relationship with your pets, how to become a better parent, picking up an Artistry or getting an Adoption etc.
This wide selection can still be further re-categorized into a more specific niche, this could enable you to achieve a better niche resolution. You could decide to research further into:
• How to become a better parent for your children after getting a divorce
• How to have a good relationship with your bulldog
• Tips on how to meet women and relate with them at first date
• Adopting teenagers who can’t find their parents
• Tips on how to find a girlfriend through an online dating site when you are feeling shy.
5. Hobbies and Interest: searching for a more generalized niche on hobbies and interests could be in the areas such as yoga, model trains, golf, survivalist and prepping, golf etc. And you can get this trimmed down to more specific target niche it could tackle a specific problem, few of those includes
• Golf for old men looking to get fit
• Model train for single fathers looking to create a bond on a specific activity with their son
• Learning HTML codes for women looking to a job in the tech-industry.
• Choosing yoga to keep fit and socialize, for women in their 50’s
• Being a survivalist for single mothers who want to be prepared for their children’s sake
Have you started gaining more ideas with my examples? It’s so simple to get, make some research, get a generalized area and make more research to be specific, there is a simple formula I will share with you, keep reading as we move on.