As an e-commerce business owner, you understand the need to change your marketing tactics, especially…
Before diving into these fantastic Oberlo alternative apps, let’s define a few terms.
Dropshipping is speedily becoming one of the most popular fulfillment models for online stores.
So why choose dropshipping? Well, because it is simple, I have yet to say easy.
Instead of finding storage space for all the products you want to ship to clients and stressing that the stock needs to move faster, you collaborate with an individual to do the hard part.
Dropshipping tools let you use the merchant as a middle-man in your business operation.
You build a site, allure clients, and make sales, whereas your dropshipping merchant fulfills the orders by sending the merchandise to the rightful owner.
Even though that sounds like a straightforward performance, you need the right tools to maximize dropshipping.
Table of Contents
What is Oberlo?
Oberlo is the most renowned solution for drop shippers. It allows business owners with a Shopify e-commerce website to browse through products and add the ones they wish to sell directly to their store.
Oberlo exports products directly from AliExpress into digital stores. Although the software works globally, it is solely available for Shopify store users.
It may prove challenging for brands that choose WooCommerce or WordPress.
The primary features of Oberlo as a tool are:
- Product filtering
- Create a product list
- Sales tracking
- Pricing Automation
- Link existing products
- Product customization options
- Shipment tracking
- Product supplier management
- Multiple user accounts
Though Oberlo is among the simplest ways to start a dropshipping business, it could be more impeccable. In that light, therefore, the following are Oberlo pros and cons you want to consider:
- Simultaneous integration with Shopify store
- Tremendous time and effort saving with the app
- Pricing and inventory automation
- Automated product order fulfillment
- Access dashboard with great UI
- Quick, secure product import from AliExpress
- AliExpress is the solely supported merchant.
- There is no alternative to working on a standard site.
- No product edited within Oberlo
The Best Oberlo Alternatives for Shopify
As mentioned already, Oberlo is solely available to use for Shopify customers. It means that it is typically the go-to solution for Shopify-based brands.
Start a free trial today and enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month Instead of $39/month on selected plans. Sign up now
That said, it does not necessarily mean that there are no alternatives to Oberlo out there despite Oberlo’s position as one of the most popular dropshipping choices for Shopify users.
For example, conventional alternatives include:
- Printful: A POD company selling almost every clothing and accessory product.
- Spocket is a generic marketplace akin to AliExpress. As an alternative, it carries various merchandise from different vendors worldwide.
- MXED is an exceptional drop-shipping solution that provides officially licensed products to sell in your store. It offers products from popular brands such as Star Wars, Nintendo, and more.
- Dripshippers is a niche-focused Shopify app designed specifically for the Shopify eCommerce space -it is envisioned only for coffee.
- Spreadr: This app adopts a new approach to dropshipping by connecting you directly to Amazon and letting you list products as an affiliate.
Best Oberlo Alternatives for eCommerce
One of Oberlo’s significant drawbacks- and why people often look for Oberlo alternatives- is that it is only available for Shopify users.
As a WooCommerce or WordPress client, you will ultimately need something else.
Some of the critical choices for Oberlo alternatives for WooCommerce include:
- Dropship.Me: This dropshipping tool is among the most popular services for entrepreneurs using WooCommerce or WordPress.
- It comes with over 50,000 products from AliExpress, which you can import into your WordPress website.
- WooDropship is another eccentric WordPress plugin businesses use to sell any AliExpress products on their site. All that is required is integrating this plugin with your WooCommerce services, and you’re good to go.
- Dropified is another marvelous plugin that integrates with WooCommerce. The service has a swarm of super-advanced features, making your dropshipping successful. You can even get notifications every time a new product is available.
- Beeketing: This WooCommerce extension intends to double down your sales and revenue. The plugin used with various features can boost your income.
Further, Facebook chat options and coupon codes are among the features available with Beeketing.
Do you need more clarification on what you need? Let’s examine some of the top Oberlo alternatives in detail. Consider the following.
SaleHoo is a remarkable New Zealand firm that provides merchants with more than 1.5 million products to explore as they build their e-commerce brands.
You can pick products from thousands of different wholesalers and dropshippers depending on your needs.
Furthermore, you can browse the suppliers listed on the platform to ensure you have access to the most trusted suppliers capable of shipping quickly.
SaleHoo projects as a simple, straightforward alternative to Oberlo for those looking for a fast way to locate distributors.
SaleHoo is also reasonably priced, especially for novices
Who needs more money to splash on their supreme product strategy? For instance, SaleHoo costs just a little over ($65 to begin with.)
- Suppliers are pre-vetted to guarantee excellent quality.
- Credited with award-winning client care.
- There are more than 25 million items to select from
- Impeccable customer service
Spocket has emerged as a highly rated alternative to Oberlo; some experts opine that it is more advanced than Oberlo, namely, as regards the quality of suppliers available.
If you want to build a dropshipping store that stays relatively local, Spocket is the go-to tool. For example, people in the US do not receive packages from China and other parts of the world.
Instead of just fixating exclusively on Shopify stores, Spocket has a module for WooCommerce.
It is designed to help boost your e-commerce performance with valuable ways to engage with your customers and establish long-term selling strategies. Spocket is a valued part of your online selling tactic.
Main features include:
-Impeccable pricing structures
-Excellent supplier choice
-Tracking and local shipping
-Branding of your receipts and invoices
For dropshipping entrepreneurs, Dropship. Me is outstanding as one of the most popular alternatives to Oberlo.
Designed to integrate seamlessly with WordPress and WooCommerce, this software appeals to entrepreneurs who wish something other than Shopify to operate their business.
Dropship. I have access to over 50,000 products from AliExpress, which you can import directly to your WordPress site. Isn’t that great stuff?
Besides, Dropship. It is among the most trusted in the marketplace; in other words, you do not need to conduct research before selling products to clients.
All the merchandise on this platform is hand-picked by experts, thus lending you peace of mind.
Key features include:
-The plugin is free of charge to install
-A single click to import products
-Enjoy sales without searching for products
-Saves time for editing products and uploading
As one of the principal Oberlo alternatives, Printful has the perfect dropshipping setup for printing on demand.
The setup combines the business’s custom printing and dropshipping aspects, allowing you to sell exceptional and creative content. Printful is an excellent way to make a name for yourself in the industry.
Like many dropshipping services, if you are a fan of WordPress, you will not be able to use it. It is especially suited for Shopify.
However, for Shopify store owners, all that you need is to choose the product you want to sell and upload the designs,
Key features include:
- There is nothing to pay upfront; the pay is only for the items picked in the catalog
- Thousands of items to choose from
- Smooth printing and dropshipping process that is all handled for you
- Excellent customer support from a global service and assistance team
If you are an entrepreneur who wishes to deliver AliExpress products to customers quickly and easily, then WooDropship is a simple solution for your e-commerce business.
If you plan to support your WordPress sites with WooCommerce plugins, you will need to integrate these plugins with WooDropship before you can build a profitable store.
WooCommerce works well with nearly all themes and advanced plugins in any business. Depending on your needs, you can integrate your existing or new store.
You can also use the Chrome extension to import products to your store.
Main features include:
-One of the most advanced AliExpress plugins
-Quickly fulfill your orders regardless of your needs
-Edit AliExpress products when needed
-Add AliExpress products straight to your store
With Importify, you can import best-selling products from marketplaces into your e-commerce store.
Importify allows you to automate your sales, address fulfillment needs efficiently, and manage your Shopify store without maintaining an inventory.
As an alternative to Oberlo, Importify is user-friendly, making it the right choice for newbies who might find high-tech software uncomfortable.
Additionally, the solution is compatible with major e-commerce platforms and wholesalers such as AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, et cetera.
Importify lets you to:
-Automate various aspects of running your business
-Customize product listing
-Access swift customer support
-Import winning product
Modalyst may come across as another generic dropshipping app at first sight, in which case you search for items you need and then sync them with your e-commerce store.
However, there is much more to this app than meets the eye. Modalyst allows you to access some of the top brands in the world, including Calvin Klein and Timberland.
Besides, Modalyst provides a comprehensive curated catalog of suppliers sourced directly from the US and Europe. This means you can quickly deliver products from trusted brands.
- How To Dropship Clothes To The US Within 2-7 Days
- How To Start A Subscription Business On Shopify
- WooCommerce vs Shopify — Which Should You Switch To?
- The Best VPN For Dropshipping Business (Stripe Safe)
- 18 Reasons Merchants Prefer Shopify To BigCommerce
If you seek to develop a business that shuns the delivery of shady products and knockoffs to customers for a low price, then Modalyst is here to ramp up your e-commerce endeavor.
With Modalyst, you get:
-Access to credible brand product
-Independent brands to partner with
-The local environment enables fast shipment
-Great pricing rules
If starting your e-commerce store without an inventory appeals to you, Printify could be just what you need.
Modeled as an alternative to Printiful, this beautiful software lets you deliver a wide range of products to your customers, including accessories, phone cases, shirts, mugs, and more.
Printify links your business to a massive network of print providers and offers over 200 products.
On top of selling via Shopify, with Printify, you get access to revenue streams through marketplaces such as Amazon or solutions such as WooCommerce.
Printify can be an idyllic option to sell custom products without selling on Shopify.
Features of this alternative to Oberlo include:
- A vast network of printers to choose from to help create the best product
- Put your branding on the packaging
- Make the most of your designs with a mock-up generator
- Use integration with Etsy, WooCommerce, and Shopify
Choosing Your Oberlo Alternatives
Nowadays, dropshipping provides a brilliant alternative to conventional e-commerce for entrepreneurs with a small budget to launch their companies.
Dropshipping is the solution if you lack the money and storage facilities to ship products yourself but want to sell fantastic items to customers worldwide.
With an e-commerce strategy, you will need the right tool to get started. Oberlo alternatives like the ones documented herein ensure you can choose between solutions.
On balance, although Oberlo is popular, there are better fits for some businesses; this principally rings true if you are running something other than Shopify, such as WooCommerce and WordPress.
With the reckoned options in this article, you can select a dropshipping solution that pleases you without compromise.
Kindly share it with your friends. Especially the ones you believe need this information. Sign Up Now and Get your first 3 months for only $1 monthly.
Sharing this information with others can make a huge difference. You may ask why.
Well, the truth is, my main aim is to provide the best information about drop shipping for both beginners and experienced dropshippers.
And I plan to continue doing so for as long as I can.
I would also like to thank those who support my work by reading and sharing my content.
Trust me, when you take your time to share, it will greatly help me and others who need this information.
Here are some great suggestions:
- Pin it
- Share it on another blog.
- Share on Facebook (Share it with friends and even on Facebook groups)
- Tweet it
- Stumble it
This will only take a few seconds of your time, and I would appreciate it.
I appreciate you a lot. Thank you!
Join my Shopify dropshipping group mastermind and follow my blog to learn more about Shopify tips, dropshipping guides, tricks and checklists, and e-commerce in general.
If you enjoyed and learned something from this post, you can get me updates for free!
I send out email newsletters about new blog posts, tips, and tricks to help you grow your dropshipping business, new YouTube videos to give you more insights into the e-commerce market, and much more.
If you enjoyed reading this, you could also join my Facebook group. Thank you for reading how to make money dropshipping online from the comfort of your home.
Click here to Join My Facebook Mastermind Group