- 1.Etsy Dropshipping : Finding Suppliers And Store Integration
- 2.How To Choose Dropshipping Niche Based On Profitability
- 3.6 Types Of Ecommerce Business Models And Strategies
- 4.Choosing Your Business Model : Weigh Your Options
- 5.Most Valued Ecommerce Platforms Voted By Dropshippers
- 6.Types Of Shopify Stores : The 5 Categories To Look Into
- 7.8 Niche Markets Examples to Inspire Your Dropshipping
- 8.The Definitive Guide To Dropshipping With AliExpress
- 9.Why One Product Store Is The future of Dropshipping
- 10.Why 95% Shopify Stores Close Without Sales
- 11.Why Paypal Bans Dropshipping Stores
- 12.The Easiest Way to Start Dropshipping With $200
- 13.How To Start Dropshipping In Africa [ Tricks & Tips ]
- 14.Is Dropshipping Business Illegal To Start And Run?
- 15.Top 8 Free Shipping Tips That Will Grow Your Dropshipping Store
- 16.9 Common Dropshipping Niche Mistakes To Get Rid Of For Good!
- 17.The Best eCommerce Website Cost Breakdown I’ve Ever Gotten
- 18.7 Bite-Sized Tips How To Start A Dropshipping Business Today
- 19.How To Start Dropshipping AliExpress Products Amid Covid-19
- 20.9 Resources To Help You Start Alibaba Dropshipping Business
- 21.10 Examples Of Shopify Competitors To Consider in 2020
- 22.Entrepreneur Zone Review: The Netflix Of Online Business
Why one product store is taking over
They had a lot of success of owning and running an Amazon replica but that never lasted since the type of dropshipping business they were operating had its own challengers.
The disadvantages of having many products on your shop, you don’t get to control many aspects, in most case suppliers may go off on you, or delete their products from Aliexpress and the product will go missing on the homepage without your knowledge.
In most cases, when a product is removed on ALiexpress,it will still show as listed on your store but when you try placing an order you get an error or broken links.
Focusing on one supplier proven to be the major challenge faced by general store owners who end up closing the shops or getting Paypal limitation.
Why you should Run from general store?
Remember, they already exists Amazon, Aliexpress,ebay and what have you, your task is to build a unique brand and not to duplicate an existing venture which will require more cash and time to even break even.
With thousands products to update on daily basis, check on price and shipping changes, stock availability and keeping tabs with suppliers is just way too much burden for start up who wants to quit 9 -5 and start being independent.
With many products in your shop, you lose focus, you everywhere and having your hands on everything at the same time, you lose track of activities, tracking ads becomes difficult in terms of which one to kill and keep, this is unlike having one product store.
Do you prefer testing thousands products or just having one product tested in difference aspects in terms of interests etc.? I guess the second option sounds like a plan.
Why you need one product store?
Imagine, you are only required to focus on one product that if done well can have your entire shop branded?
A one product store is the way to go in 2019 when it comes to doing dropshipping business on Aliexpress and Shopify in general, but why?
One product store gives you an opportunity to explore and be creative in terms of branding it, running ads and creating cross and upsell around it.
The budget needed here to launch and test ads is relatively lower compared to capital required to test ads for a general Shopify store.
You have all the advantages of testing difference platforms, interests ,budgets and adding more creatives as you pleases.
A one product store gives you time to scale knowing well your sole focus is on one product, here, you can go massive on ads.
Dealing with Supplier
Unlike a general store, you deal with many suppliers who are also dealing with a dropshippers like you, hence you don’t get personal torch or working environment between you and the supplier on Aliexpress.
When it comes to one product store you can as well look elsewhere and have 3-5 suppliers dealing with the specific product you selling, from here business relationship may come up and have you brand your product with confidence the supplier will never run out.
In many occasions, the dropshippsers fly out to warehouse or manufactures just to ensure quality and distribution channel locked to prevent delays and charge-backs.
How to find that one product?
It comes down to what you want to sell but just before that,ensure your product either:
- Offer solutions
- Solves an issue
When the product you want to sell answers the above then you will not have problems with branding and conversions.
The website should outlines the problems the product tends to solve and the outcome.
You must always tapped into emotions and the product must deliver its promises,there is business and there is your business relating to your customers.
Will they refer the product to their friends or give you bad reviews? Remember at the end of the day,your goal should just be to dropship but to also change a life through the product you selling on your store.
I know something now tells you that one product store is very easy to create and launch, don’t underestimate it, take your time and give it your whole. You may have a winner product listed in a shady looking website that may take away all the credibility from your product.
Do you have any question? Feel free to comment below I will be more that glad to answer. Thanks